And For Dee Ladies..

I Want My Chanel Please!
Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2009


I just died in your Arms tuhnight Manolo Blahnik Over-The-Knee Suede Boots
Available exclusively Neiman Marcus.

Finally Nike Dunk has premiered two new styled colorways of the Dunk Hi, as these have arrived in the latest delivery from Nike’s Summer 2009 Collection. The uppers come in either black or red/grey leather with a black paint splattered heel panel. The black colorway has neon yellow accents. These colors are just something different in a combinations to make the summer styles a little different. Now Available @ Standard.
I just Cant Get Enough MIU MIU
Yes, the Prada Spring/Summer 2009 collection included some really hot heels. Sky-scraper high, a great platform for those added inches, the usual Prada twists (jiffies!), and beautiful detailing.
I Love Heels and Sneakers And Boots So i Incorporate those ladies enjoy! we got shoping tuhdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment